Friday, March 16, 2012

You Can't Blog About That!

You may not want to read this. This is one those things that happened to me recently where I blurted out "I should blog about that!" and the kids said, "Mom! You can't blog about that!"

Oh, can't I?

There is a fine line between 'Should I?' and "Will I?'

For the purposes of this post, what I'm wearing matters. I was wearing jeans and a tank top. One of those kind-of tight, low tank tops with spaghetti straps. I was planning on wearing a sweater over it, but hadn't put it on yet. Deal with it!

So, I was at the breakfast table, taking my vitamins. I take a multivitamin, fish oil and vitamin D every day. Not because I have to, but because it seems like a good idea. I won't go into the details - it's not important.

What is important is that as I was bringing the vitamin D to my mouth, it slipped and I dropped it. My hand instinctively tried to catch it. I was pretty quick I must say and caught it at chest level. Or so I thought. When I opened my hand, it was empty. Damn, where did that darn thing go?

And, lo and behold, where did I find it? That's right. In my cleavage. Yes, I said it. I found my vitamin IN MY CLEAVAGE! I can honestly say that what passes for cleavage on my chest is a very loose definition of cleavage. In fact, most of the time I don't think it would pass as cleavage, but since my vitamin somehow managed to cram itself into the very tiny space left open by my (not so) heaving bosoms and the tank top. I decided in this particular instance it was OK to call it cleavage!

Some things happen once in a lifetime and we need to learn to appreciate those rare occurrences when they present themselves.

Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment