Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Noot Noots! Or Else!

When he's awake, our little rabbit likes to be pet. He REALLY likes to be pet. Like, all the time. ALL THE TIME! If he's out and running around, he'll stop over and give you a little noot-noot with his nose, just a 'Hey, don't forget about me. I need to be pet.'

If you ignore the noot-noot, he will race in circles around your feet.

If you ignore the racing in circles, he will give you another noot-noot, then will scratch at you with his front feet. "Hey! Hey you! Pet me!"

And then of course come the nibbles. Those are a bit more serious.


Nibbles sounds like such a cute word, doesn't it? Well, when those nibbles are administered with large, rabbity incisors it's not so cute. I mean, he hasn't broken any skin, but still. Not fun.

So, needless to say, I've been quickly trained to respond promptly to noot-noots. Or else!


Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment