Friday, October 1, 2010

Halloween Costumes

 So it's getting closer to Halloween. We've started planning costumes. (Because I have a lot of spare time to make costumes, right?) Snickers and Doodlebug are going as Pac Man and Blinky (or maybe Inky, or Clyde). I'm rounding up cardboard and paint and hoping I can put something decent together.

And Sweet Pea is going as a butterfly tree. Yep, that's right. We saw a picture in a magazine. It involves brown clothes, lots and lots of fake butterflies, some wire, a hot glue gun, fake leaves and crossed fingers. It should be very unique.

The Hubster will wear his usual gorilla costume. And I'll put something together - I have witch hats, feather masks, wings, anntenae, striped tights, pointy shoes, etc etc etc. I'll come up with something. How about you? What are you going as this year?

Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment