Monday, July 16, 2012

Birthday Bliss

Way back on my birthday I got one of those gifts that the family knew I would love, but also benefited them. I barely had the box unwrapped when the kids tore it out of my hands and proceeded to use it. It was a whoopie pie maker. You know what whoopie pies are right? Those delicious little cake-like cookies made into little frosting sandwiches. Yes, those. Yum!

Snickers whipped up a batch with little help and we all reveled in the birthday bliss.

Both me and the kids have used it several times since - trying out various flavor combinations - chocolate cookies with chocolate frosting, chocolate with vanilla, vanilla with chocolate, vanilla with vanilla, chocolate with marshmallow. We haven't found a bad combination yet.
 
Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment