Friday, July 13, 2012

Maybe Someday

Sometimes I shop at the Rescue Mission store. If you have the time to sift through all the old, ratty, worn-out stuff, sometimes you can find something nice. You can also find some nicely broken in jeans. Well, I was in there the other day and I was very excited to see some size 4 long jeans. I have trouble finding jeans long enough and the smaller the size, the less likely you are to find them in a tall size. 14 talls are all over the place, but anything under size 10, you're hard pressed to find a tall version. It's either average or short. But there were 3 or 4 different pairs in 4 long. They were in great shape - looked like they had never been worn. I figure that someone bought them new and put them in their closet expecting that they would fit into them some day. You know how that is. "As soon as I lose those 10 pounds . . . ". 

So I bought a pair. Very exciting find!

And maybe someday I'll fit into them.

 Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment