Monday, September 17, 2012

The Importance of Good Dental Hygiene

The other day I almost got bit by a teeny tiny vampire! No, not a mosquito. It was an actual, honest-to-goodness miniature vampire!

What do I mean almost? And how do I know this?

Well, I didn't actually see the vampire - they are very sneaky that way. But I had this pair of bruises on my knee - two tiny little bruises about 5 millimeters apart. That little vampire was so tiny and its teeth so weak that it didn't have the strength to break the skin and left only those bruises. Thank goodness! Imagine what would have happened if that vampire practiced good dental hygiene! It would have broken the skin and where would I be now? In mortal peril I'm sure.

So boys and girls, make sure you brush regularly.

And try not to feel sympathy for the poor starving vampire.

Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment