Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Job!


This past Friday was my last day at the company that I've worked at since getting out of college (with a 2-year break when I worked somewhere else, then returned). I've held various positions there, and for the most part, enjoyed them all with the possible exception of the six months as a secretary (which was a job from hell!) I've been there for over 17 years! But now the company is going out of business.

While I know that not everyone there feels the same, I have always enjoyed my time there. I was respected, truly enjoyed what I was doing and overall the company was a great fit for me. I worked with some truly awesome people and made some wonderful friends.

But now it's time to move on. I'm excited and can only hope that my new place of employment will be as good a fit. I'm optimistic, hopeful and I know that whatever happens, I am a lucky woman! I have a beautiful family, a wonderful husband and a good job.

But, with a new job, my schedule will be changing. Probably not a lot, but I'm sure I'll be busier than normal for a little while, so my blog postings will most-likely not be daily like they have been. But I'm aiming for 3 days a week. I have fun with this, and hope my readers enjoy what I post too.

So, wish me luck!

And since a blog post just doesn't seem complete somehow without a picture, I'll post this picture. I think he's saying 'Good Luck'.



Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment