Friday, August 6, 2010

Baking With Hammers

My baking often involves tools. Like hammers. And sometimes screwdrivers and wrenches.


This was preparation for the malted milk cookies I mentioned the other day. Mmmm. I was going to include a picture of the cookies, but you know how it goes. They were all eaten before I thought to take a picture. Oh well. Next time.

If you want to try them (And you should. They are delicious!)The recipe is just your standard chocolate chip cookie recipe, except add a tablespoon or two of chocolate milk powder (like Nesquick). Malted Milk powder would work as well. And substitute crushed Whoppers (or any brand malted milk ball I suppose. Are there other brands?) for the chocolate chips.

They come out chewy and with an excellent flavor. Try it!

Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment