Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lambs on the Grid

  So, there I am sleeping. It's the middle of the night. Snickers comes in to my room and stands by my bed. A minute later he is in my bed, snuggled up under the blankets. His nose is whistling. I know that hubster hates it when stray children and pets find their way into the bed and I'm thinking that the whistling nose might wake him up. There's nothing worse than a grumpy bed-mate! But OK, how loud can it be? It sounds loud to me because it's practically right in my ear, but it's surely not loud enough to wake the hubbster right?


Then, the next thing I know Snickers is giggling. "Are you laughing??" I asked him. He nodded and giggled again.

OK, that's sure to wake up the sleeping bear! So, we both get up and move to his room where we snuggled up under his blankets. He giggled a few more times then dropped off to sleep.

So much for the theory that he was awakened by a nightmare and came to get me because he was scared! Apparently, any dream, even a funny one, is an excuse to snuggle up with Mommy.

In the morning he told me he was dreaming about lambs and Tron. Apparently lambs on the grid are very funny.

PS Happy Groundhog Day!!

Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment