Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Arms Flailing, Hair Flying, Sweat Dripping

  This song (Your Betrayal by Bullet For My Valentine) makes me want to play the drums. For some reason, every time I hear this song (and I hear it a lot because it's on my iPod) I can't help but bang out the drums along with it. Sitting at my desk at work, my arms flailing wildly, hair flying all over the place, sweat dripping down my face. I'm getting pretty good at it. The kids have witnessed it and surprisingly they just look at me, then continue with whatever it was they were doing. I guess they are used to my many weirdnesses.

But I have enough hobbies. Don't expect to see a drum set in my livingroom anytime soon. Of course, if Doodlebug were to decide to take up drums for the school band then all bets are off.


Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment