Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Now That's One Horny Pony!

So I'm sitting at Cirque du Soleil recently with the family, waiting for the show to start. We had just finished munching on some delightfully sweet pink cotton candy and the kids were having fun with the long white paper cone it had been wrapped around - and by fun I mean poking each other in the eye and bonking each other over the head.

But then it got better - suddenly my ears were filled with song. Here are the lyrics:

Horny pony. I'm a horny pony. Horny pony, la la la la la.

Or something very much like that.

It took me a minute to realize that a horny pony was a unicorn. The paper cone on the forehead gave it away. You know, a pony with a horn. I giggled for quite a few minutes at that one.

Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment