Thursday, February 5, 2015

You Have Arrived!

So, I was taking Sweet Pea to a trumpet lesson. It was the first lesson with a new instructor and I wasn't entirely sure where I was going. After driving around in a dark, rainy neighborhood with winding streets for several minutes I finally pulled over and turned on my phone and brought up my GPS. It took several minutes to load and connect. Then it took several minutes to enter my destination. Finally, everything was ready and this is what I hear:

"You have arrived!"

What?!?! My GPS guide sounded very confident and pleased with herself but I was pretty sure I wasn't there yet. It turned out I was about 3 houses away. Close, but not quite there. What tipped us off to the correct house was the person leaving the house and walking down the driveway with a trumpet in their hands. Thank god their lesson ended when it did! You have arrived indeed!

Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment