Monday, June 17, 2013

The Aloe Is Taking Over

I have an aloe plant in the other room. Usually, other than weekly watering, I ignore it. However, for the last several months I noticed it had rather overgrown its pot. Well, the weather is finally conducive to repotting outside, so I decided it was time to give it more space.

Well, it wasn't waiting. It had apparently decided it was going off on its own. That thing was spilled over the side of the pot and halfway across the table. All green and spiky and looking for space. I managed to wrestle it outside and get it out of the existing pot. Now it's in a new pot and seems very happy. And the 20 or so chunks that fell off are in water, waiting for their own pots. This is the kind of plant I like, ones that like to be ignored.

Anyone want some aloe plants?

Quack!

1 comment:

  1. actually, i just killed my aloe plant. when i repotted it, it turned to jelly. only i can kill a low maintenance plant like that! so yeah, save me one...

    ReplyDelete