Friday, January 24, 2014

Hobbit Vest

As I was leaving for work the other day Snickers came to say goodbye with a hug. But as he approached he stopped, looked me up and down and said, "Mom, I like your hobbit vest!"

Hmmm. Hobbit vest huh? OK

It was a moss green corduroy fitted jacket. And 'hobbit vest' is a surprisingly fitting description. It's not a 'vest' per se, but is very reminiscent of Bilbo's vest. And since he said that, I spent all day craving second breakfast, elevensies and feeling in my pocket for a ring of power. There were definite times during the day when a ring of invisibility would have been most useful!

"Hey, where did that ginormous duck woman in the green hobbit vest go? We need her to do this incredibly complex task. I could swear she was just sitting there!" 
Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment