Monday, June 21, 2010

Scraped Knees and Squashed Frogs

While taking a walk to the park the other day we came across this sweet little frog. (Or maybe it's a toad. I don't know. In any case, it was cute.) Sweet Pea was on her roller blades and wanted me to carry it home for her. I didn't have a problem with that except I really suck at holding onto squirming little things for some reason and he kept escaping (the same thing happens when I try to hold onto the gerbil). So, after a few leaps from my hands to the ground Sweet Pea decided it would be safer if she carried him home, despite the roller blades.



And it worked out fine. There was no roller blading incident involving scraped knees and squashed frogs, or scraped frogs and squashed knees, so everyone was happy. We got the little guy home, showed him off to Daddy, played with him for a bit then let him loose on the back hill.

Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment