Monday, December 13, 2010

Ask Me About My Book

So, the Hubbinator is writing a book. So far it's really good. Once it's done and published I'll put a link here. But that's not what this post is about. This post is about the Hubbster's new shirt. He got a shirt from a friend that says "Ask me about my book." He wore it the other day. He may never wear it again.

Everytime I, or one of the kids saw the shirt, we said, "So, tell me about your book." And without fail, every time he said, "Huh? What book?" It went like this:

Me: "Tell me about your book."
Hubby: "What?"
Sweet Pea: "So what about your book dad?"
Hubby: "Huh? What book?"
Snickers: "What about your book dad?"
Hubby: "What? What do you mean?"
Me: "Tell me a little about your book."
Hubby: "Huh? Oh! Grrrrr"

The last straw came when he got up Sunday morning and came down with the shirt on.

Doodlebug: "Hey Dad. What about your book?"
Hubby: "What? Huh?"
I pointed to his shirt.
Hubby: I'm not wearing this anymore!

Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment