Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cute in a Crazy, Overly-Fuzzed, Paw-in-the-Light-Socket, Einstein-Haired Kind of Way

  So I got this sweater recently. When I first saw it I thought it was cute, but a little furry. But I tried it on. When I put it on, I thought it was cute, but a little furry. The first time I wore it, I thought it was cute, but a little furry. I haven't decided yet if I really like it or not. It was cheap - very cheap (maybe for a reason), otherwise I woudn't have gotten it. It really is rather cute but I can't help feeling like a really really big rabbit. One of those crazy long-haired rabbits with tufts of fur on their ears, poofs of fur between their toes and no visible eyes. But that's not a bad thing, right? Those rabbits are cute in a crazy, overly-fuzzed, paw-in-the-light-socket, einstein-haired kind of way. I can relate.




 I'm hungry. I'm going to go find a carrot.

Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment