Friday, May 9, 2014

It Is Possible! It Is!

So I was at the library the other day browsing around the arts and crafts shelves and I found a book on drawing with crayons. I checked it out and while looking through it at home I showed a few of the pictures within to Sweet Pea. She proceeded to inform me that drawing pictures like the ones in the book with crayons was impossible. There was just no way to do that with crayons.

It went like this:

Me: Cool! Look at that. Pretty awesome crayon drawings, huh?

Sweet Pea: What?!? That can't be crayon! You can't do that with crayons!

Me: What? What do you mean? It's right there! Of course you can do that with crayons. *I* could do that with crayons.

Sweet Pea: No you couldn't. It's not possible!

So of course I took that as a challenge. I got out my box of 24 crayons and some paper and set to work. And, ha! I proved my point. It is possible to do art with crayons! Not too bad for my first try:



Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment