Monday, May 5, 2014

Shoe Painting - Like Finger Painting, But Different

So, what uber-important thing has been consuming my time lately? Well, shoe-painting of course.

And, not shoe-painting  as in using my shoes to create a painting - although that does sound somewhat intriguing - but rather, painting on shoes with brushes and paint. You know - I've done it before with Sharpies, but this time I got out my acrylic paints and brushes.

Sweet Pea is a girl much like myself with many varied interests. Yet, unlike me, she likes to have a pair of shoes to go along with each of those interests.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE shoes! But I don't necessarily wear shoes to match my interests - or fandoms, as Sweet Pea calls them. I prefer, for the most part, a more understated shoe. Although there are exceptions.

Anyway, she is a fan of one of the best movies of all times - Spirited Away and of the movie Totoro. Hence, these shoes:






She is also a fan of Doctor Who:



And then there are the shoes not pictured here - the minions from the Despicable Me movies and the Adventure Time shoes. And there has been a request for Bravest Warriors / Catbug shoes.


What fun!!


Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment