Monday, May 26, 2014

Raining Down Like Sand

  So, the theme of the most-recent birthday party in the Ginormous Duck household was pizza. Yep, that's right. Just pizza. So, no surprise here, we had pizza as the main meal. It was delicious.

And for cake, I made two cookie cakes decorated to look like pizza. And while they looked pretty good, they didn't taste so good. I could tell, for one, because just about every 10-year-old boy at the party took one bite and left the rest. And I could also tell because I myself have taste buds and when I took a bite I felt the cookie suck every last drop of moisture from my tongue before it rained down my throat like sand. But did that stop me from eating the entire slice of cookie-cake? Of course not! I optimistically expected every next bite to be moist, tasty and delicious. Alas, it didn't happen.

I was very disappointed! I've made this recipe before and it was delicious. But at least they look yummy:




Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment