Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Slightly Crooked Pouch and a Half of a Purse

  As you may know, I'm teaching myself to crochet. I'm getting better with each stitch I make. Sweet Pea and I have all sorts of plans! You wouldn't believe (or maybe you would) all the free crochet patterns that are out there on the internet. I could spend days just looking at patterns and never get any actual crocheting done. It's kinda like my art - I spend almost as much time rearranging art supplies as I do using them. So far I think I've spent way more time looking for free patterns
and browsing crochet books than I have crocheting.

But I have made a few things - a few bookmarks, a slighly crooked pouch to hold coupons in my purse and 1/2 of a purse. I'm still working on the purse. It's small, cute and once I'm done I'll probably wish I had lined it and added a pocket. But we'll see - if it comes out nice enough and if I'm sufficiently motivated, I can add that.

But it's very exciting, so many plans!
Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment