Monday, March 18, 2013

I Don't Think St. Patrick Will Mind

 Do you believe this? Well, some of you might, but those of you who know how many cookie cutters I own, may not. I mean, I own a bin full. Like, a big bin. I have cookie cutters for every occasion. Christmas, Easter, valentines Day, New Years, Halloween, Thanksgiving, football games, 4th of July. I have dinosaurs and flowers, elephants, giraffes and owls. Chickens and ninja karate guys, I have the alphabet and fish and boots and cowboy hats. You name it, I have a cookie cutter for it.
 
But I don't have a shamrock!

WTF?!?! I know, right? No shamrock. How the heck did I miss that? So, I made some nice flowers, hearts, owls and butterflies for St. Patrick's Day. Deal with it! I don't think St. Patrick will mind.

Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment