Friday, March 22, 2013

It May Have to Last For 25 Years

  It's time to renew my driver's license. It has to happen occasionally and it's not usually a big deal, but this time I decided I'm going to actually go to the DMV and get a new picture. I've been embarrased the last 200 or so times I had to pull the thing out because the picture is so absolutely, crazily, ridiculous.
 
It's my original picture taken when I was 17 - that's like 25 years ago! I look like a complete and utter dork. It's not like my eyes are crossed, or my finger is up my nose, or my tongue is hanging out, but I have on these big old '80 eye glasses and my hair is short. Super short. I haven't worn glasses in 5 years and wore contacts for many years before that. And my hair hasn't been short in about 17 years. It barely even looks like me.
 
So, I'm going to take the plunge. I only hope that the picture looks decent because it may just last me for the next 25 years.

Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment