Friday, March 23, 2012

What's For Breakfast Today? Donkey Flakes!

  Sometimes (like once a day) I come up with a crazy idea. Now, not crazy as in driving 150 miles an hour along the edge of a rocky precipice, or crazy involving weapons and explosives. Not even crazy as in running naked down the street. A more boring kind of crazy. More along the lines of 'why in the world would she waste her time doing that?' kind of crazy. Case in point:


Now, what on earth would make me want to spend hours making this? I have no idea! It seemed like a good idea. Fun. You know, just one of those things. You do things like this too, don't you?

And the ducklings and the hubster keep asking me what gave me the idea. I can't remember. All I remember is that Snickers and I were talking. I don't remember if we were discussing tomorrow's breakfast, or if we were discussing donkeys. Either is equally likely. For all I know we were discussing things that have multiple words associated with them - like donkeys and asses. In any case, somehow I ended up suggesting that he have Donkey Flakes for breakfast. With milk. The conversation undoubtedly involved giggling and eye-rolling. And it planted the seeds.



On a related note, I firmly believe that time you enjoy wasting, is not time wasted*.

* unless, of course, it involves TV, or Facebook. then it may well be wasted.

Quack!

6 comments:

  1. Karen - This was just too funny. I wish I could have seen the look on the kids' faces! Hmmm, maybe you could save some of those flakes for us. :-)
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. OrganicDonkey Milk Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uncommon tips and clear. This will be to a great degree supportive for me when I get a chance to start my blog. Best DJ Speakers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Based on a study about the regenerative properties of mollusk secretions, researchers have found that the land snail's secretions are compatible with human skin. donkeymilk face cream benefits

    ReplyDelete
  5. Extremely inspired! Everything is extremely open and clear illumination of issues. It contains really certainties. Your site is extremely important. Much obliged for sharing. cafe dep ha noi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I require you to thank for your period of this radiant read!!! I definately value every last bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a gander at new stuff of your blog an outright need read blog!!!! cafe ha noi

    ReplyDelete