Monday, May 23, 2011

Diametrical Opposition on my iPod


So the other day I plugged myself into my iPod. Plumb's Blink. A nice album. Very soft. Gently tinkling-bells,
melodic female voice, soothing transitions, love and acceptance, children and flowers, kittens and raindrops. All that good stuff. Very nice.

But you know, I was sleepy. I needed something to keep me awake. Soomething other than coffee. Time for a switch. Five Finger Death Punch's War is the Answer was the answer. Banging drums, screaming, grating male voice, wailing, raging guitars, death, destruction, betrayal. Not so nice maybe, but good.

How's that for diametrical opposition? But I was better able to concentrate on my work. And that's what I needed.

What do you listen to when you need to wake up?

Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment