Monday, March 1, 2010

Calvin & Hobbes Cookies Part 6 – Bowling Snowmen

This is part 6 in my series of the recreation of various Calvin & Hobbes comics in cookie form. In this comic a snowman uses his friend’s head as a bowling ball. Ouch! This is the original comic here.

And here's the work in progress:
 I made a few extra pins just in case. Turns out I didn't need them. They were delicious!

And here is the finished product:


This was part of a batch I made including last week’s cookies and the frosting was a bit too thin and I was a bit too impatient and didn’t wait for it to dry completely, so there is a little bit of leakage from the bowling snowman. But other than that, another recreation I am happy with.

Another couple of snowmen posts to come over the next few weeks, then I’m hoping spring will be upon us. Less snow, fewer snowmen, more color. I can’t wait. I've had a request for a Spaceman Spiff and that sounds like a great idea. Stay tuned.

Quack!

1 comment:

  1. I am really enjoying this series. What a fun project!

    ReplyDelete