Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sweety Goodness

Oh my goodness! These were (notice the past tense) the sweetest little things! I went through my local Little Caesar's drive-thru recently to pick up a few pizzas. The car was rather noisy - the back was full of kids so when the woman handed me my pizzas there were a couple bags of 'Little Caesar's Cookies' on top for the kids. The bag shows Little Caesar's face with a clear window for a mouth and a handful of little cookies inside. These were the sweetest (and by that I mean cutest, as well as tastiest) little cookies. Delectable little morsels of sweety goodness. They are shaped like little pizzas, and little pizza slices and little Little Caesar's dude heads. I didn't say these were for the kids, did I?




Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment